(New Mixtape/Review) @IvanBnw @TidoVegas "Finding Better Places"


Who is Ivan Breaknwater? That's a great question to ask, Ivan Breaknwater is a young 19 year old rapper coming straight from the Bay Area, California and this happens to be his second mix-tape he has dropped. His new project is titled Finding Better Places, it's a following up from his first project The Pursuit which was released last year in May 2014. This is my first time becoming a fan and listening to Ivan, like I just found him on Dat-Piff's website and I said to myself "okay let me go check this kid out and see who he is". As I'm listening to Finding Better Places, I am really liking this project and liking Ivan's flow, he's pretty good and dope. I would like for everyone to download Ivan's both of his projects right now and share his music to everyone and social media.
This new Ivan project Finding Better Places holds 17 tracks and has two features from Niykee Heaton and Henderson and every songs is produced by Tido Vegas. I would like for everybody to please go follow up on Ivan's music, download two of his projects and keep your eyes out for more from him, share his music.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"