(New Mixtape) @ThaAlumni Presents @VeeThaRula "VRSES EP"


Tha Alumni's new signee artist Vee Tha Rula has finally dropped his new project VRSES EP Vol.1 with 10 tracks plus includes the track "Out in Pari" features Kid Ink and Hard-Head. This project has productions by Vocain, Lexi Banks, King David, Boi-1da, Vinylz and plus more. Download this mix-tape right now, tell me what you think and what do you think of Vee Tha Rula? Do you wanna hear more from him? For my honest thoughts on Rula, I think he fits right in Tha-Alumni and I believe he's going to make a lot of BIG moves for 2015 and I expect everyone to be on the lookout for more music from him and don't sleep on him at ALL!! Alumni-Army!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"