(New Mixtape) @JaySean "The Mistress 2"


After leaving Cash Money Records, the singer Jay Sean returns with a new mix-tape The Mistress 2 from the following up to the first one. Right when Jay left Cash Money, he decided to go independent and do stuff on his own, I wish him the best of luck and expect everyone to go download this project and support Jay Sean. The Mistress 2 holds 10 new songs with no features, it's just Jay going solo on this one. I honestly can't say which is my favorite song but if I had to pick one, I would pick "Tears in the Ocean" and "Stop Crying Your Heart Out". So go download this project and share it to any of your friends who can appreciate the new Jay Sean.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"