(New Album/Review) @SnohOfficial's "There Will Be Sunshine" EP


Hello Everybody, it would be an great honor of myself to introduce you to a new upcoming lovable singer/songwriter. This new artist was born and raised up in Stockholm, Sweden; her name is Snoh Aalegra and this is a world premiere of her debut EP titled "There Will Be Sunshine". Where did I find Snoh's music? Apparently I found her making a debut on HNHH premiering her new single "Bad Things" ft Common produced by Grammy-winner NO I.D. When I listening to Snoh's new record with Common, I was actually loving the song plus her as well, she can sing. Snoh just released her debut EP There Will Be Sunshine today available now on iTunes. Snoh's Ep only has one feature from Common and the whole project is produced by NO I.D and I expect everyone please support Snoh's music, go buy her new EP right now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"