(New Mixtape) @LexiiAlijaii's "Feel-Less"


Long story short, My homie Cameron posted this girl Lexii Alijai's new mixtape that she just dropped and I told him that I would go check her out. I clicked on her Sound-Cloud page, the name of her new mix-tape is titled "Feel-Less" and as I'm listening to her project, I am really liking her flow. This girl Lexii is dope as hell and she can so definitely rap. Lexii's mix-tape features from Rocky Diamonds, Fly Henderson, Ashley DuBose and Oshea and producers from Cyht, Static Beatz, Bobby Williams, Ryu and plus more. I want everyone and everybody please download Lexii's mixtape and please show her lots of love and support to her music success, she needs that type of love from you. 
Download "Feel-Less" NOW!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"