(Exclusive Review/New Album) @RioNovaMusic "Radiant" EP


Welcome to Rio Nova's "Radiant" EP

Hello World!! My name is Zachy and it would be an great honor of myself to introduce everyone to a new uprising Italian singer. Her name is Rio Nova, she's from in Switzerland but she is now living in Los Angeles. How and Where did I find Rio Nova? Good question, so apparently I was on Twitter and I see her tweeting her debut radio music talk show Industry(AL) and I just happened to be her most favorite number one fan/supporter because I was tuning into her first show and giving her so many shout-outs. Rio Nova had great guest appearances on her radio show, music guests whom I know such as Sean Brown, Sabi and Ana'Lou. I been supporting Rio Nova since day one including her music, like first I didn't know she was an artist cause I thought she was radio host but when I got the chance listen to her music, claimed her to be my new favorite artist. I adore and love her music cause her music is like a passion of love that you can fall for it. Rio Nova and I has been keeping in contact with each other for some time and she happens just released her first debut EP titled "Radiant".

While Rio Nova and I continued talking about her EP "Radiant", we both agreed that we want EVERYONE to pay more attention to her and her music because she's the type of artist who you would love to listen to everyday, trust me. I actually got the chance to ask Rio Nova couple questions about herself, music and her project, this is for people who don't know who she is but they MUST check her out as soon as possible. I expect everybody go download "Radiant" EP right now, listen to the project only holds 4 songs with no features and spread the word about Rio Nova please!! Please Support her please!!

Rio Nova's Radiant EP Q's and A's
1) Where were you born and raised?
Rio Nova: I am a descent Italian but raised in a small country in Switzterland

2) What made you want to name the EP "Radiant"? Did you had other title names?
Rio Nova: I had the name for the EP before I had the song. I knew I wanted to call it Radiant, cause that's what I am. I've had a tough upbringing, something stayed radiant in my heart.

3) When was the first time you fell in love with music? 
Rio Nova: It was in the belly of my mom, when she played music, I started kicking.

4) What song can you not get out of your head? 
Rio Nova: Midnight City, M83-it changes tho so right now that's the one!

5) Who's your most favorite artist that inspires you to become who you are now? and Why?
Rio Nova: I have a few, such like Annie Lennox, cause she is a legend and a humanitarian. Gwen Stefani, cause she stood for the things I stand for, I also get inspired by an older artist before my time Siouxie and the Banshees, she went against the Trend.

6) What type of artist do you see yourself as right now?
Rio Nova: A boundrieless artist, I don't know what my future holds and I love that! Boxing me into a genere wouldn't be fair to myself. I'm more about what I stand for.

7) If You could do a song with any artist in the world, Who would be that person?
Rio Nova: Pharrell, Martin Gore, Nikki Minaj and Depeche Mode.

8) If You weren't doing music and not doing a radio talk show, what would you be doing?
Rio Nova: I'd probably be a mermaid, swimming with the sharks.

9) If You could meet anyone (like a fan) who has been holding you down since day one, who would it be?
Rio Nova: Easy, Zachy Morris, his entourage :)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"