(New Album) @BigCity914's "The Perfectionist"


White Plains,NY Introduce Big City

Whats up,World?! I would like to introduce one of White Plains hardest rappers and he goes by the name of Dimetrius Hudson aka Big City,born and raised in White Plains,NY.Now I've been supporting and listening to City's music for a very long time and he has release so many great mix-tapes and albums in the past which all of them are absolutely amazing.Big City's position as a great music artist,he is a songwriter/rapper/singer and I must say that he can sing very perfectly.The label he is signed to is his team Ziploc Radio and that team is formally well-known all over in White Plains so big shout-outs to EVERYBODY in the Ziploc team,I salute to them all cause I been rocking with them since day one and I am impressed with their success.

Now Big City just released his new highly incredible album title "The Perfectionist" and for my honest opinion, this album is absolutely OUTSTANDING!! When you listen to City's lyrics, you will be amazed because that's the type of music that everybody needs to pay attention to and I want everybody to be on the look out for Big City when he get signed to any major label and keep listening to his music.

This album "The Perfectionist" is featured with guests appearances by Killa Whale, A.Gunner and Rizzo and these three dudes that I just mentioned they are also great artists from NY and I want everybody to be on the look out for them in the future.I'm sure they are working on some new music and new album or mix-tapes for their fans so pay attention to them.

I got the time to ask Big City some questions about him and his music,check them out below:

Zachy's Q: How long you been rapping? and What made you want to become an amazing artist/lyricist?

Big City's A: I've been making music since I was 11 or 12....truthfully I give all praises to Michael Jackson for being the artist that he was, I was originally wanted to sing but I wasn't the best singer in the world and my feet are too flat to be a dancer ha-ha. But rap has always been an outlet for me, then I started to see what I could really do with it so I kept going.

Zachy's Q: Who is your most top favorite rappers that inspires you and your music?

Big City's A: Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G, Nas, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Andre 3000, A.Gunner, Malley, Killa Whale and list goes on and on.

Zachy's Q: What made you want to name the album "The Perfectionist"?

Big City's A: The title comes form me doing 8 or 9 albums and at the end of the day never being fully satisfied....so in the mist of recording I wanted to make this something to remember and it had to be perfect.

Zachy's Q: If you were signed to any major record label,What label do you see yourself at? And If you had to pick 1 famous artist of your favorites that you would like to work with,Who would be that person?

Big City's A: If I could, I'd take the HOV lane and start ZPLC Entertainment with Malley and really kill shit, but If I had to sign with someone it would be Def Jam or Roc Nation. The artist I would work with (Alive) Jay-Z and If I could bring back the dead I'd bring back Michael Jackson and do a collaboration album and go COMPLETELY out of my lane.


The Wait is OVER,Go Download Big City's Album "The Perfectionist" Out NOW!!: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/big-city-the-perfectionist-mixtape.92943.html

Big City's Info:


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"