@BillionaireBon's "The Gangsta Hello Kitty" (Host by @DJCarisma)


Long Beach,CA Presents Bonny Billioniare

Hello World!! My name is Zachy and I would like to introduce everybody to Long Beach,CA's hardest independent female rapper young Bonny Billionaire.Now I've been a big fan of Bonny's music for a very long time and when I first heard her music,her lyrics got me amazed and surprised.Once you listen to Bonny's lyrics,your gonna hear that raw and hardest flow from a female who is trying to do it big get her voice well-known all over the world.Bonny's biggest strong influences would have to be on her siblings and decided to live through a life by making music as her future career.She wants to show her brother and sisters there's a better life than being in streets and get into trouble and if you have talents of your own then go exercise it.

Now Bonny released her first single "After Party" including the video then she released her second single "100 Cups" featuring Bad Lucc and Jae Barz (TIU Muzik) which is available on her new mix-tape title "The Gangsta Hello Kitty" hosted by DJ Carisma.This project is featured guests by JaeBarz & Blast (TIU Muzik),Bad Lucc,Problem,Meme and more.I expect for EVERYBODY to be please be more attention to Bonny Billionaire and look out for her in the future cause she's next up in the rap game,believe me or I will make you a believer.As for her number one biggest fan,whatever label signs Bonny I will still continue to support her to the fullest cause I believe that she would fit to any label that is willing to sign her and have her welcomed to the label.And If I do come out with my own record label,I would sign her myself and promote her everywhere in the world.




Bonny's Info:
Email: BookBonnyB@Gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"