New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You


Hope everyone is being safe wherever they are at right now during the virus going on. And I hope you all is enjoying the new music that's been released for the past couple weeks. Las Vegas is still on lock down during the quarantine but that doesn't stop this person of what she's working on. I have been friends with this girl for a few years and supporting her music from the beginning. She took a break from the music scene for a while to work on her beauty products and her business is going pretty well. But now she's back as an artist. 

Allow me reintroduce you to a dear great friend of mine, her name is Johanna Marie. At first she was a rapper and now she's a singer. Johanna is back in the studio working on new music and she's getting prepared to put out her first R&B project which will be dropping soon. While waiting, the songstress is here to share her new comeback single "Thinking About You". 

The song is about being in love and on drugs. But mostly I just wrote because I was vibing but like in my feelings. I'm always in my feelings. I heard the beat and it just came out. - Johanna


Johanna's Social Media





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"