New Music: @_JasmineBMusic New Single "Reminder"


Let me just start off with that I have so much love for EVERY newest upcoming female artists and I can name so many females who are going to blow up in the next five years. And one of the ladies who I'm going speak about is definitely going to blow up in this industry. Springfield, Illinois newest upcoming female singer/songwriter Jasmine B. I've been supporting and rocking with Jasmine for a few years and she's absolutely one of my favorites as an independent artist, Jasmine is amazing. 

SUPER BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jasmine, she will be expecting to have a little baby princess soon next year so congrats to her. She's going to be a great mom and I wish her the best. Couple months ago, Jasmine did put out her new recent single titled "Mission Impossible" and that record is a dope record that could be playing at local events. She did mention that she will be dropping her first debut EP soon later in 2020, it's coming soon. Jasmine is going take a break from the music scene as soon as she bring her baby into the world and she will be back. You'll probably hear her baby being featured on her EP you know do a little sound effects, we're just going have to wait and see, congratulations Jasmine. 

Jasmine is here to share her new single "Reminder" written by her and produced by Rawsmoov. I really would love for everyone, EVERYONE to follow Jasmine on all social media and show her lots of love and share her music. Jasmine is a really dope talented singer/songwriter and if you want her to write a song for you, hit her up and I'm pretty sure she's willing to do that. Follow Jasmine to keep up with her music updates and show her love please.

Concept of  the record Reminder....."A reminder that no matter how to put together we try to portray ourselves on social media it all means nothing as the only opinion that directly effects our lives is our own. A reminder that as long as I am working on aligning myself everyday with the Jasmine I aspire to be I am one more step closer to fulfilling my purpose here. A reminder that I am beautiful because I am ME not because I'm trying to be someone I am not. With all of my faults I have discovered growth and understanding regarding how I work as an individual then actively applying it to my craft. I appreciate the ones that will listen to my work. I appreciate the ones that have been by my side on this journey, and the ones that have been patient with me." - Jasmine B.

Stream, Purchase and Share Jasmine's new single "Reminder" on Sound Cloud now but will be out on all streaming platforms soon. Click the link below.

Jasmine's Social Media:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"