Las Vegas R&B/Soul @Jazsarae "Metamorphosis of Luv" EP


R&B/Soul been flooding around in Vegas for awhile and it's looking amazing. This young talented person who is a great friend of mine and she means a lot to me. First time I watch her perform was at Beauty Bar downtown Fremont and as I'm watching her perform she has a lovely voice. I'll say that she has that inner soul alternative voice that will give you the chills and calm you down. I would like to introduce everyone to a new young soul artist; the beautiful Jazsarae and she's here to share her debut EP Metamorphosis Of Luv.

Jazsarae been working on this project for a two or three years and yet she have finally decided to put it out now. This project sounds so beautiful. It's a type of project you can play when you're reading a book or doing yoga and having candles around or having a glass of wine. Metamorphosis of Luv has six new soulful records and it would be grateful for everyone to go stream/download Jazsarae's project and support her. 

Well I named it Metamorphosis of Luv because it has to do with the butterfly. I feel like the butterfly represents me as a person. And so I figure of Luv because all the different stages and transformations I went thru with each relationship and how I grew from that. - Jazsarae 



Jazsarar's social media
Bookings/Inquires: Jazsaraelnova@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"