What Is The Biggest Challenges for Young Artists?


Is every musicians afraid to express their biggest challenge as a young artist? Yes indeed, I can say all young artists have that number one biggest challenge that their afraid to face in life. The biggest challenge, I think for any new young artist, they are afraid to believe in themselves cause if you don't believe in yourself more then no one else will. I am managing a new artist Isaiah Jordan he's at a young age that there's a time and moment he's going thru about giving up on music and as his manager/big brother I had to keep pushing him and get him to work even more harder as an artist.

I had the chance to talk to some artists who I'm connected with and ask them to tell me what's their biggest challenge as a new musician. And here what they say....

I think the biggest challenge is continuing to believe in yourself and you're work when it feels like a lot of people may not. You're mental strength gets tested a lot. You have to develop a thick skin early on and keep your mind positive. - Emmaline

I would say that sometimes my biggest challenge is staying motivated and knowing my worth as an artist. A lot of times you're setting the expectation or price and reinforcing it for people when you're when you're just starting out so there have been moments where I'll either get questioned or challenged in the work I've produced. But ultimately I've learned to just go after music that I personally like to make and with people I have a relationship with. The respect is mutual and you're not worried about getting screwed over. Unfortunately there are people out there who want top quality content but don't want to either give credit or compensate accordingly and when you don't have a manager it could get discouraging because you don't really have someone on your side to lead with proper business ethics. - Kelsey Vaz

The biggest challenge as a young artist is not giving up, and balancing your personal life with your career. - Zelly Vibes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"