Vegas Rapper @BuuBackWards "Big Buu Energy" EP


Las Vegas rapper Uub been on the grind for a while now. After releasing his debut album Neomodus a year ago in September 2018 but that didn't stop him for making new music. Let's go back to his first project, the first track "PSA" reached over a thousand plays and that's impressive, salute to him. I do wish Uub the best of luck with his music and become a successful young artist, don't stop hustling.

It's a brand new year. The young Vegas rapper is here to share something new and new sound to deliver in 2019. Uub's second project Big Buu Energy includes nine new tracks with two features from Vegas local artists names like Laxx P and Cactus Van, engineered by Uub himself and additional production help from HEAL and Baby Keem. I got the time to do a little interview with Uub and ask him questions about his new project. Stay tuned for more information on this artist, follow him on social media.

Download Big Buu Energy on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/big-buu-energy/1449929990

Uub's social media
Twitter: www.twitter.com/buubackwards
Instagram: www.instagram.com/buubackwards
Sound Cloud: www.soundcloud.com/buubackwards

Uub's Q&A

1) Let's go back to your album Neomodus, How or What was the feedback going on with that project? What was the people saying?

Uub: I feel Neomodus was received well by the people who heard it. My run with Neomodus isn't stopping until I publicly announce it. I'm still pushing that project and look forward to when it's discovered by the masses and appreciated the way it should be later in the future.

2) How often do you listen to your own music? Do you ever listen to your old music, hear what you saying and say to yourself "Oh shit I should've said something different than that?"

Uub: I listen to my music everyday. I listen to myself more than anyone else. I don't believe I've ever looked back on lyrics and thought I should of said something else. My old music is dope and honestly I had an energy when I first started out I'm still trying to get back...no pun intended.

3) Why the title Big Buu Energy? What's the meaning behind BBE?

Uub: When I perform people acknowledge my energy on stage. The reason why I named this EP here Big Buu Energy is because I feel from start to finish you fully feel my presence. This project came together on accident actually. I have an album I've been working on since September. I've been creating at an insane rate and I ended up having enough songs on the side to put something together. I've had tracks like Out My Mind, Goat and How You Feel (Freestyle) done for a while now. The remainder of the tracks were made more recently.

4) How many tracks? Features or no features? Who did the production on the project?

Uub: BBE is nine tracks long with two features, Laxx P and Cactus Van. Laxx P is an Atlanta recording artist and producer. We first connected back in 2017 on one of my earlier tracks Only When I'm Dreaming. As far as production goes, I produced seven out of nine songs on the EP. HEAL and Hykeem Carter (Baby Keem) are the only other producers on this project. I'm grateful and appreciate both of them.

5) What type of feeling are you putting on this new project?

Uub: BBE is raw and in your face. From start to finish, I feel this EP is going to have people moving.

6) Is BBE going to sound better than Neomodus?

Uub: I hate to say that it's going to be better than Neomodus. I feel they are two different feels and should be recognized as solo entities. However, if I had to pick one over the other I'd definitely be picking BBE.

7) Which song on BBE did you get writers block?

Uub: I can't recall getting writers block during the creation of any of the songs.

8) What do you want the listeners to hear on this project?

Uub: I want the listeners to truly hear and feel what I'm saying and bring to the table with the project. I hope they enjoy the experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"