Music Video: @EndyxJasmine Shares "Selfish" Video!!



I don't think nobody knows how proud I am of my sister Jasmine. I've been proud of her since day one,she's the realest person in my life, no doubt. Jazzy is currently working on her upcoming debut EP titled Gemini and I really expect everyone to be on the lookout for that project, please. Coming all way from Los Angeles and residing in Las Vegas, the young singer released her very first single "Selfish (Down for You)" back in September. And now Jasmine is here to share her first music video. Watch the video above and please the click the link below to download the record, show her support please.

Stream "Selfish": https://song.link/i/1436850830

Jasmine's Social Media
Twitter: www.twitter.com/endyxjasmine
Instagram: www.instagram.com/endy.ventrila
FaceBook: Jasmine Carter
Snapchat: www.snapchat.com/endyventrila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"