World Premiere @JayyLowkes "Pay Me In Euros"


After 3 months with the released of her debut project Sad Girl Steelo but the Las Vegas female emcee Jay Lowkes is back with something fire. I've been keeping contact with Lowkes on what she's been working on lately and she got this new project coming up so everyone be ready. I'm telling you this young girl is something and got a gift of what Lowkes loves to do. I'm happily to introduce Jay Lowkes new record "Pay Me in Euros" of course produced by DJ Rawwk. 

Call me what you want just don't call the cops, learned the game from my pops. I got finesse from my mom - Jay Lowkes 

If you haven't heard Sad Girl Steelo, stream it here: https://soundcloud.com/jaylowkes/sets/sadgirlsteelo

For more information, please follow her on social media!

Jay Lowkes Social Media:
Bookings/Inquires: dropdeadjanna01@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"