Chicago Rapper @Davionss "4 The Hell Of It" EP


Born and raised in out West of Chicago new rapper Davion is here to share his debut EP titled 4 The Hell Of It. This is your new type of artist who you need to give a listen and share his name out to your friends. Listen to Davion's EP and stay tuned for more new music later on,for more information follow him on his social media.

Davion's Social Media

Davion's Q & A

1) For those who don't know who Davion, Tell a little something about yourself? Who is Davion?

Davion: What's good? Davion, newly 20 year old out of the West of Chicago. Don't do much, just chill and record music.

2) What made you wanted to be an artist? And What were you doing before rapping?

Davion: I honestly can't remember when I haven't took interest in music, so when I decided to start writing and recording (which was almost 3 years ago) it was so natural. What really drove me to start engineering music was when I was (somewhat) kicked out of school. I was put into a alternate school from home... after I'd finish assignments. I'd spend my breaks listening to instrumentals on YouTube and would just write a few lines, lil'play play lines. 

3) How would you describe your lyrics?

Davion: My lyrics are self reflecting and therapeutic. Majority of my content is auto-biographical and is based on MY real life situations. I want and I'm hopeful someone who's going through the same shit can relate and understand they're not going through it alone or at least help them realize there's beauty within struggling, I want you to look/hear it from my point of view.

4) Who are you influenced by?

Davion: Just true genuine artist, artists I relate to easily, and dope lyricist. To name a few - J.Cole, Ace Hood, Kendrick Lamar, Jay-Z and more.

5) Title of the EP? Why that title?

Davion: Title of the EP 4 The Hell Of It, I named it that title because it's a four-song project. Four songs that truly mean a lot to me and songs I wrote while I was going thru one of the toughest times in my life..it really had me at my lowest. I really sat down and wrote my feelings on a paper and it was self therapeutic. 

6) What's the meaning behind the project?

Davion: The content is really about loving yours - When I say yours, I mean loving your family or the ones around you that truly mean something to you. Being more grateful for the little things, and though you may be going thru some totally horrible - just remember you are alive. I really wanted to make the whole EP sound like one big song...I hope you guys enjoy and feedback.

7) How many tracks?

Davion: 4

8) Where do you see yourself in the next five years as an artist?

Davion: In the next five years, I'm hoping I'm still able to make music that actually mean some to me. Not caring what it sold nor the numbers it did, long as it did what it was made to do and that's not just entertain listeners but also give them real stories they'll be able to relate to. But to keep it short, I would love to be taken under a music OG wing and be taught the ends and outs of the music industry. 

9) Who would you like to work with in the studio?

Davion: I feel like I'm able to work with any artists, honestly - but I'll love to work with J.Cole, Drake of course. And as for female singers, I'm a fan of Ari Lennox, Chicago own Ravyn Lenae and Britney Carter. 

10) Any words you want to say to your listeners?

Davion: Check out my new EP!! Hope you guys fucks with it..My DM's are open for any positive feedback, please share and put your people on...Thanks and love! - DX 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"