New EP Premiere: @AerielMusic "Sad Girls Club" EP


Los Angeles,CA have a new up and coming artist to make her dream come true. Singer/Songwriter Aeriel is ready to start the new year 2018 with the release of her debut EP Sad Girls Club. This project includes five tracks along with her 2017 single "Be Down". 

Sad Girls Club is written by Aeriel, produced and mixed by Corey Michael and Godflow and mastered by Chandler Brathwaite. I am looking forward hearing a lot more from Aeriel in the near future, wish her the very best and look out for her in the next five years. I got the time to ask the singer couple questions about her and her EP, read the Q & A below.

Aeriel's Social Media:
Watch "Be Down" Music Video: youtu.be/BbMJhU0nqR8

Purchase Sad Girls Club on iTunes now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sad-girls-club-ep/1329759137

Aeriel's Q & A:
1) For those who doesn't know Aeriel, tell them some information about yourself.

Aeriel: My name is Aeriel, I'm born and raised in Los Angeles,CA. I've been performing from a young age and developing as an artist and musician, however, this EP is my first release.

2) At what age did you start singing and writing?

Aeriel: I started singing around the age of 8. At that age, it was mostly lessons and community events. I started writing when I was in high school, but I didn't start creating songs that seemed true to myself until I got older and got to know myself better. 

3) Did you do any other activities before you was singing?

Aeriel: Oddly enough I come from a sports family and no one else in my family is musical lol. So I started in sports and grew up participating in both music and sports until I was able to become more serious about my craft. But I'm really glad I have that background because it taught me a different level of discipline that I still apply to myself as a performer.

4) Who influences you as an artist right now?

Aeriel: Recently, I've been trying to reach outside of my genre or even art form for inspiration. Although performance and putting on a great show will always be high on the list, my highest priority is crafting songs people can relate to. I'm always trying to grow as a writer. So recently, I've been studying poetry by Lucille Clifton and Nayyirah Waheed, and the beatles specifically for lyrics.

5) Do you have any fear of being a little afraid of release new materials?

Aeriel: I wouldn't call it fear but I definitely will always be anxious around releases because I really care about my work. However, I've already learned all I can do is be true to myself and not worry about pleasing everyone.

6) If you could work with any big artists, who would it be?

Aeriel: I would love to work with Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Noah Shebib and JoJo, to name a few.

7) How many tracks on the EP? Who did you work with?

Aeriel: There are five tracks and all songs on the EP have been written by myself, produced by Corey Michael and Godflow. 

8) What's the meaning behind Sad Girls Club

Aeriel: The Sad Girls Club EP represents being authentically true to yourself and not being afraid to express your emotions. The five song EP encapsulates the range of emotions that accompanies a failing relationship, from uncertainty on "Be Down," passion on "Motion," and self preservation on "Selfish."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"