Happy BDay @ZellyVibes "Zelly Vibrations" EP



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELLY!!

Now I've been keeping my eye on this young lady for a year and half and I am really impressed, proud of the success she has accomplished with her music. When I first met her and watched her perform, I said to myself "this girl is going to make it all the way" and yet she did. Watching her performing at more events and working very hard with her music it is incredible. 

Las Vegas singer Zelly Vibes is here to celebrates her 26th birthday today and she's also here to share her second project Zelly Vibrations EP. Zelly's EP includes six songs prod by MooseTheCoolest, Official DJ AR and Scandi Beats.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELLY!! I would like for everyone to please go wish Zelly happy birthday, go listen to her new EP and share it to the new listeners. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"