New EP: @MickeyShiloh "Summer Wasted" EP


Singer/Songwriter Mickey Shiloh who have been writing for big artists names like Janet Jackson, LL Cool J, Cassie, Britney Spears, Pitbull and many more you can think of. As a fan, I've been a real big supportive of Mickey's career since the beginning and can I just say that she's one of the best independent artist/songwriter. When I first listened to Mickey, I said to myself "okay let me stay focus on this artist and see what's her next move going to be." It's finally here, FINALLY!! I have been waiting so long for Mickey to put out a full album, mix-tape or an EP but yet she finally granted my wish.

Mickey's first born baby, her six-tracks debut EP Summer Wasted with no features, production engineered by Prince Christhan and Hugh Anderson III. I would like for everyone please show Mickey lots of support and go check out Summer Wasted online now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"