New Vegas Artist: @OnlyyyJayy "Lost & Found" EP


Every each city create their own sound in music genre but Las Vegas sound is much more different than the others. The only rapper who's really blowing up from Vegas is Dizzy Wright and there's are different artists make their own music. I only listen to R&B singers from Vegas but never listened to any rappers at all though but I believe I found one and he's hella dope as fuck. This young artist Jayy who I just discovered this past weekend performing along side with Las Vegas affiliate Zelly Vibes

As I was watching Jayy's performance, I said to myself "Okay this dude is nice! I think i found my new favorite Vegas rapper."I was feeling his vibe, his style and he's so energetic when he was performing. After the performance, we chopped it up and told him that he did a great job performing and followed him on social media, asked him questions about himself and his music. Jayy is a positive person, he's a very chill guy. 

I got the chance to give a listen to his four-track EP Lost & Found and that project is fire, my favorite tracks are Dolla$ and Take Me a Trip. 24 year old rapper Jayy is that new young artist who I believe that's going to make it through, I just know it. I got the time to speak with Jayy and got to know a little about him and how he got into music. Go check out his EP below and be on the lookout for his next upcoming project soon.

Purchase Lost & Found EP on iTunes now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lost-found-ep/id1189640714

Jayy's Social Media
Bookings or Features: JAYYdenStuart@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"