New Music: Nashville Singer @219lee "Make Me Forget"


Nashville is building up great talents and this young man got those type of talent. New R&B singer Lee is currently working on his debut EP which will coming real soon. While we wait on that, he happens to put out his new wave record "Make Me Forget". Be on the lookout for Lee's new project coming soon and pay close attention to him, he's up next.

With this selection we experience the justification of the dysfunctional mechanism's used by Lee to cope with his pain. Through passion, emotion and Hi-hats Lee expresses a trait we've never seen before in Lee, vulnerability.

"I don't wanna do this no more, This ain't even what I asked fore. Feelings that I can't ignore, losing myself cause I'm still yours" - Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"