(New Mixtape/Review) @RealChrisMiles "Birth of Cool"


Aye Whats up everyone? It would be a great honor of myself to introduce you to the youngest teen-rapper Chris Miles who is signed a $1.5 million record to Warner/Chappell records. Chris Miles is a New York native from Long Island and I been listening to his music for a little while right now. When I first heard young Chris, I read an article about him saying he signed a major record deal and I was like "okay let me be on the lookout for this young kid right here and see what he can do". I got the time to check out the new music he putted out, I like his flow, he's pretty dope and how can a young teenage boy like him has a flow sounds dope. Chris just dropped his new mix-tape titled Birth of Cool, this is a following up project from his last project "Growing Pains" back in May 2013. I would have to say "Birth of Cool" would have to be Chris's favorite and best project he has worked on. "Birth Of Cool" has 7 tracks with no features and productions by Jack One, Reds Lights, Glass John and Michael Keenan, I honestly want everyone download this mix-tape right now and please support Chris asap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"