(Review/New Mixtape) @ItsLaso's "Laso Angeles"


Welcome to "Laso Angeles"

Now the first time I've heard Laso was when he was featured on Sean Brown's mixtape "Mascot" with the track titled "Ay Yi Yi" and I must say that Laso killed it on the record. So I been listening to Laso for a minute right now and I am really liking his style,his flow is super dope as hell and I want everyone to listen to Laso's music and understand what he's saying in his rhymes. Today is Laso's birthday and not only it's his birthday today, it's also the release of his new mix-tape titled "Laso Angeles" with features from Tha-Alumni's artist Sean Brown, Kris Kasanova, Chuuwee and Designer Kris and he has production beats by SDot-Fire, Craze, ADOTHEGOD, Flash and much more. When I listened to this mix-tape, I was actually liking this project and of course Laso's flow so I expect for everybody to go download this mix-tape right now and go wish Laso an happy birthday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"