(New Mixtape/Review) @SQJinsu @DJCarisma "Built To Last"


Who is Jinsu? 

Who is Jinsu?? Hmm that's a great question to ask because there's a lot of you don't know who Jinsu is and I'm here to tell you who he is. Jinsu is an young artist coming out of Rhode Island, he started rapping at a young age and how did he get the name Young Jinsu? It was his grandfather who noticed the Young Jah-Youth Lopez and as he gave his grandson that name, Jinsu just ran with it and he was getting well-known all over in New York. He opened up shows for Tyga, Lil'Wayne, Method Man, Diddy and many more. Now as for myself, I didn't know who he was really before but when I heard him on Jahlil Beats track "All I Do" along with West-coast rapper Problem. And when I heard Jinsu's verse on that record, I was like "Aye this dude is nice!!", that was the last time I listened to him but I do believe that he's a dope artist.

His first mixtape "The Triumph" was released back in September 2012 but now he just dropped a brand new mixtape titled "Built To Last" hosted by Young California/Power 106 LA's DJ Carisma. This new mix-tape "Built To Last" holding 15 tracks with features from Eric Bellinger, Jahlil Beats, Problem, Victoria Monet and more and production beats by Jahlil Beats, Jereme Jay, 8th Wundah, TB-Hits and more. I want everybody to go download this mix-tape right now and pay more attention to Young Jinsu, he's definitely up NEXT in the rap game.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"