Los Angeles's Young and Beautiful @LOVEGabbyV


Welcome to Gabby V's World

Hello World,My name is Zachy and I would like to introduce you to an young, beautiful and talented independent women and my favorite radio host on L.A's best radio station Power 106 and her name is Gabby Soriano but on the radio,you may know her as Gabby V. Now you may recognize Gabby by doing radio shows on Power 106 on Mondays 12 am-2am, Rosewood Radio on Tuesdays 8pm co-host with DJ A-Ron and Fridays 12 am- 2 am with DJ Inferno. After graduating from high school, young Gabby made her start to focus on fashion and worked on her own clothing line but after doing what she loves to do,she did a little change up on her career and that change was applying at the best radio station in California,that was Power 106. 

Three years ago, Gabby V applied at Power 106 and started to do some promotions for the radio station by being part of their Flava Unit, I think Gabby knew that Power 106 was the perfect job for her to work at and do what she gotta do to become an wonderful successful independent women. Now Gabby did went back to school to take few classes that involves radio and journalism and graduate with a bachelor degree and that will help her to get herself to get on-air personality. Later after that, Gabby got an invite to join DJ A-Ron as an co-host on his internet radio show Rosewood Radio and now she's doing other shows on Power 106 hosting with DJ Inferno and Mando Fresko and I expect everybody to keep rocking with Gabby on Power 106 and continue on supporting what she does.

Gabby V's Questions and Answers
Zachy's Q 1: What made you wanted to become an professional radio host?

Gabby: I didn't know this what I wanted to do until I did an survey at Power 106 and feeling the ambiance at the station really made me think I could do it.

Zachy's Q 2: What did you love about being an radio host?

Gabby: I love the fact that these listeners are getting to know me, know the phonies,just me.

Zachy's Q 3: What was that number one main goal that got you on the radio?

Gabby: The goal that got me there was my determination, it's all about how bad you want it and I wanted it bad, I refuse to stop.

Gabby's Info


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"