Introducing @DevinCruise

If you are interested in listening to new upcoming artist then go download Devin Cruise's new mixtape "The Blue Dream" Now!!

Devin Cruise is a new upcoming musician who is a producer/singer/song-writer/rapper.He has made great music for Kid Ink,Wale,Meek Mill,Lola Monroe,Wiz Khalifa,Chevy Woods,King Los,Joe Budden,Omarion and a lot more other music artists.In this mixtape,Devin is showing his own way of a great music artist he is and he's telling a story about where he came from and how he got into the music business,I been rocking with Devin Cruise ever since I first heard him on Kid Ink's record "Tha Alumni Anthem" which is also featured another Alumni member Sean Brown.

I got the chance to pay a lot more attention to Devin's music productions like I been listening to the beats he has made for Kid Ink's mix-tapes and that's when I told myself that his beats has inspired me to become a producer just like him in the future. As my career major and I thank him for influencing me with his music.Once you listen to Devin's music and his beats,you must pay more attention on how he makes his beats perfect and how it sounds so great.

My honest thoughts about music,No disrespect to all the mainstream artists who has made great albums when they first came in the game but I believe they should fall back for a while and let the new upcoming artists get a lot of buzz with their music so they can show the world what they can bring to the table.So That's why I want everybody to pay attention and listen to Devin Cruise's mix-tape "The Blue Dream" and hear what he has to say about his lifestyle.

Go Download "The Blue Dream" right now on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/devincruise/sets/the-blue-dream-mixtape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"